Thursday, March 20, 2008

junk food confession

I have a confession to make:



We like Domino's Thin Crust Pizza. Now, just to be clear, we don't at all consider it pizza, it's just a thing unto itself, and it's good. It's good because it's ridiculously cheap, and it's pretty much the only thing you can get delivered in this neighborhood past midnight. It also reheats really really well. Crispiness, I have such a weakness for thee. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, Domino's pizza boxes are really sturdy, and Opaw appreciates this. It means that we don't really mind it if she lounges on them since they're not going to get smushed under her weight and get cheese stuck on the inside lid. And nothing makes Opaw happier than a warm cardboard box.

2 comments:

Leah said...

How true--not exactly pizza, but a whole other genre of food. Yes, I like it too! I'm not too proud to admit it!

Anonymous said...

Hi:
Beautiful cat,well fed, remains me to Minette my old cat who died a couple of months ago. She lived with us almost 16 years and was very intelligent.