Thursday, June 28, 2007

where has faycat been?

Faycat has been too hot to move. Actually, right now I'm in my office and it's frickin freezing in here. There is a breeze across my desk. The papers tacked up on the wall next to me are flapping. And my mom is always wondering why I get frequent colds lately.

Alas, the heat discourages me from cooking anything. So I just run around seeking out other people to cook for me. Last night my mommy cooked for me. Tonight a certain favorite television chef of mine is cooking for me. Tomorrow night my bro is cooking for me. Anyone want to volunteer for Saturday night?

2 comments:

Me2 said...

go on igoole and chat me up.

B said...

Lisa: "Good news, everyone! You don't have to eat meat! I've got enough gazpacho for everyone. It's tomato soup, served ice cold!"

or, howzabout a tasty caprese salad?

Chris has gotten some mileage out of his ice cream maker lately. Two new flavors: ginger and black sesame. Both were awesome!