Wednesday, July 11, 2007

in the soup

Not eating soup. Just walking around in it on these 90+ degree days in NYC. Needless to say, there is not much cooking going on when it's this hot out. It is also infinitely more difficult to apartment hunt. Our now annual family vacation is coming up next week, so I'm sure much cooking will be happening then. Gene and I have been discussing plans for what cookbooks will be brought, what knives will be brought (seriously), and what kinds of things we will deep fry once we're in a giant kitchen in a giant house by a lake in buggy Vermont. Rest assured that my camera will be coming along, and that internet access is supposedly available. So hopefully things will be much more entertaining around here next week.

For now, I won't bore you with my apartment anxiety, or my leaving Opaw for a week anxiety, or my bathing suit anxiety, or my mosquito anxiety. I need a vacation.

1 comment:

Me2 said...

why are you not on IM - wanted to IM you something dirty related to this line: "Not eating soup. Just walking around in it on these 90+ degree days in NYC" and soup dumplings.

heh.