Tuesday, April 24, 2007

welcome ripplers!

Traffic here is suddenly through the roof, all because I have joined the gang at the No-End-In-Sight Ripple-Along. What the heck is that? Well, you can't expect me to cook all the time, I have to have other things to occupy my mind.



This is the pathetically meager beginning to my ripple afghan, and sadly that represents almost a month of occasional work. At this point I really don't know if I'll ever finish. If I'm lucky I get through one stripe (2 rows) a night. I just had to have it wide enough to cover my bed. And since I know pretty much nothing about gauge and determining the resulting size of a crocheted piece, this is really wider than it necessarily needs to be to cover a queen-size bed. Oh well, maybe this will be finished by the time the cold weather rolls around again.

In other news:

No comments: